Tuesday, May 8, 2007

One Phone Call and One Blithering Idiot...

Late Sunday afternoon....the phone rang. I checked the caller ID...the number wasn't familiar but for some reason...I answered it anyway....and it was a good thing I did. The caller was Johanna from the justjohanna website (She has the most adorable stamps...I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them).....and......she was calling to say that I had made the justjohanna Design Team! I hope I was polite and didn't scream in her ear...I can't remember. I do remember mumbling something about having a hot flash (Not the usual response she gets..I'm sure) I'm lucky that Johanna is a nice woman and didn't hang up on me and call someone else instead...because I really am happy to be working on this design team. I've posted three of the cards that I submitted for this team earlier in my blog. Here's a link to the justjohanna website.....take a look at their stamps...you'll really like them. www.justjohanna.com

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Congratulations, Dianne!

Rita said...

Hot flash...heehee...that's funny! Well congrats again -- you are so deserving and it looks like I need to check out that website as well. Very happy for you my friend!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...