Friday, May 18, 2007

Designing Like a Star Week 6......


Week 6 of the Designing Like a Star Challenges! This week's challenge was a really interesting sketch with lots of interwoven swirls...had me really nervous until I came up with this idea....but I'm happy with the resulting layout. The journaling which I wrote out going up and down the different colored hills is: We moved to South Barrington from Chicago in 1989. We weren't actually looking for a new home when we found one; but it was love at first sight. It was on an acre of land and had everything we wanted. Jennifer was away at college and Matthew had just graduated from eighth grade; so the timing was perfect for all of us.
Don't forget to take a look at all the wonderful layouts in the Designing Like a Star gallery www.scrapbookchalet.com and then vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

Paula said...

What a gorgeous layout. Just stunning. The picture of your house is gorgeous. Congratulations on moving on to Week #7!

Rita said...

WOW -- this layout is just gorgeous! I love what you've done. Beautiful home you have!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...