Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Getting Ready For Easter...


Last night...Matt called and said that he's coming for Easter :):):)...that made me very happy(He's been going through a lot lately with his possible divorce and I think being with his family will be good for him...and us) so I've been getting ready for Easter today....making a list of cleaning that I need to do, finding the tablecloth, planning the menu, wondering if I have enough matching dishes for everyone (If not...I'm not going to worry...the food will be just as good if Jim has a green plate and Mom has a white one.), filling the eggs for the egg hunt, filling the baskets , ordering the bakery goods, the ham, Mom's corsage and a special fruit tart that Matt likes. I'm going to hang ribbon strung eggs from our trees and put the Spring wreath on the front door...I hope the weather holds. It's nice out now: but they're saying it will go down to 35 degrees in a day or two....we'll be wearing boots and mittens for the egg hunt. It will still be fun...everyone will just run faster finding the eggs.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...