Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Visits.......

Our house seemed to have a revolving door on it yesterday...with visits from the nurse to check Jim's IV and another from the trainer for his breathing compression vest....and Jen and the girls(Jen brought dinner and goodies: the girls brought hugs and special handmade gifts). Not to mention phone calls from the hospital, the insurance company. the company that makes the vest and the dentist. (I guess he was feeling left out) So..we've been busy...but Jim is definitely feeling better...tired but better. Me too.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Dianne, I of course had no idea Jim was at the hospital...but am glad to hear he is home now and you are both doing better!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...