Monday, March 12, 2007

Blogs..

I'm slowly becoming addicted to blogs...well...maybe not so slowly. I start out on one blog...check out the blogger's favorite blogs list....and I'm off! Not returning to reality until my backside is sore from sitting ,my foot falls asleep from not moving and my brain is numb. But...the things you can see while blog visiting.... gorgeous layouts, photos, art, peeks into peoples thoughts, feelings and lives, inspiration, laughter, tears...it's like visiting an art gallery while watching a soap opera...I love it! Now...I want my own list of blogs. I like the idea of someone else cheerfully exhausting themselves while browsing through my blog list...it's a nice feeling of continuity. Want to be on my list?

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...