Sunday, April 18, 2021

Schnockered Scrappers Challenge #4

 

Below is the April 2021 Challenge from The Schnockered Scrappers Blog.....my layout is almost done...I'll post it as soon as it's complete.

Challenge #4 - Sketch April 2021

 
Good Morning and Welcome to the Papertivity Challenge Blog.  It is April 1st and we have a sketch challenge for you.  I love adding lots of geometric shapes to a layout there is something just fun about it.  This sketch uses 7 Circles.  You can fill those circles with paper, journaling, photos or anything you like.  Imagine one of them as a shaker for an interactive element,  how fun would that be?

The layout below is my take on the sketch I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...