Monday, March 1, 2021

Schnockered Scrappers First Challenge......2021

                                      

                                     Here is my layout for Marnie's "Schnockered Scrappers" Stamping Challenge #1. The complete challenge rules are below my layout.....to use three stamps on your layout...a great idea because I hardly ever use the collection of stamps that I have. I really enjoyed doing this layout; and it gave me the idea to do a special album of "My Favorite Things". The stamps that I used were  Just Johanna's "I Love Tea" background stamp, the hearts are Stampin Up and I'm not sure what the doily stamp is...but I'll check and get back to you.


                                       

It's time to start the Challenges.  For challenge #1 we will do a quick stamping challenge.  In this case you must use 3 different stamps on your layout. 

The Rules

1.  Comment with a link to your layout either in a gallery, your blog, or on Social Media.

2.  Links must be updated no later that the last day of the month in which the challenge is.

3.  Layout must be a new layout created in the month in which the Challenge was issued.

4.  Please combine as many challenges as you see fit.

5.  Remember leave some love with your fellow Schnockered Scrappers

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...