Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Andrea and Jim Playing....
I love this layout. It's really simple...I let the paper do all the work...and just added a colorful title and a couple of popped toys. But I love this layout because it's a picture of little Andrea and Jim playing together. Andie would choose and pick up toys while Jim watched her do it over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
While doing a challenge at Marnie's house (We were each to bring a baggie with whatever elements we wanted to challenge someone with)......

No comments:
Post a Comment