
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
While doing a challenge at Marnie's house (We were each to bring a baggie with whatever elements we wanted to challenge someone with)......

1 comment:
Oh so cute! What an adorable punched pumpkin jack o lantern!
Post a Comment