A few cards using some justjohanna Odd Bird Planet stamps (Floral Swag and Bernard) and the beautiful McKenna paper Collection from K & Co. The colors are warm, subtle and elegant...perfect for cards.
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
While doing a challenge at Marnie's house (We were each to bring a baggie with whatever elements we wanted to challenge someone with)......
6 comments:
Stunning cards! I especially love the "Love" and "Soar" cards...beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful. Love the Thank You card!
Wow. Those are totlly gorgeous.
I really love these cards!!
beautiful colors!!!:D
Your cards are always so lovely -- I just love that thank you card in particular!
Gorgeous cards Dianne!
Post a Comment