This card ... an assignment for Linnecards showcasing chipboard http://www.linnecards.com/ ...is one of my favorite cards. I love the quote, the paper and the colors. It feels good when everything comes together and works out the way you hope.
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
What do YOU do with all your old egg cartons? Do you have the styrofoam cartons or the pressed cardboard? I have a few cartons left from all...
5 comments:
Dianne - I love your cards and this one is soooo very pretty. So glad to see it.
This is just BEAUTIFUL! Just loving it!
Very nice - wonderful colors too.
what a beautiful card! love the colors and design!
Dianne, this card is amazing! Love the colors and the quote!
Post a Comment